Being a member of NAMI means that people know that they are not alone. Their family is not alone. Their neighbor is not alone. Their co worker is not alone.
Membership creates the power of connection and together we can create a community where everyone affected by mental illness can have access to the supports needed to live healthier, fulfilling lives and where no one feels alone. Together our voices are stronger in advocacy and our reach to help others will be farther than before.
All memberships are for one year.
What Does Your NAMI Montgomery County PA Membership Mean …
- YOU are not alone
- your FAMILY MEMBER is not alone
- your NEIGHBOR is not alone
- your CO-WORKER is not alone
- NO ONE impacted by mental illness will be alone!
Membership Has Its Benefits …
- Receipt of quarterly newsletter
- NAMI Mont Co Membership Program – receive NAMI items for certain year(s) of membership
- Weekly email communication including all up-to-date information on services, programs & Call-to-Action Alerts
- Annual Membership Awards Dinner
- Membership to NAMI National – includes Advocate Magazine subscription
- Membership to NAMI Keystone (the PA State Affiliate)
- Discount registration for NAMI National Convention
- CONNECTION in the community!
Why I Belong to NAMI Montgomery County PA …
Read more from our members: HERE
THANK YOU for your Support, Membership, and Friendship.
NAMI Montgomery County PA is a 501(c)(3) Not for Profit Organization.
For types of membership to join or renew CLICK HERE