Join or renew your annual membership to NAMI Montgomery County PA today.
Numbers count! Let your voice be heard and partner with our affiliate to help thousands of individuals and their families in our region affected by serious mental illness. All memberships are for one year and are tax deductible.
By joining or renewing your membership with NAMI Montgomery County PA you will also receive:
- Membership to NAMI National (National Alliance on Mental Illness).
- Membership to NAMI Keystone (the Pennsylvania affiliate).
- Our monthly newsletter with up-to-date information on services, programs, and trending articles.
- Communications on various opportunities to make a difference through Call-to-Action alerts.
- Other information, upcoming events, and news on mental health in our community.
We appreciate your support, membership, and friendship. #jointoday NAMI Montgomery County PA is a 501(c)(3) Not for Profit Organization. Memberships are tax deductible.
NAMI has three membership rates: Regular membership is $40 per year, Open Door membership is $5 per year, and Household membership is $60 per year.
Both Regular and Open Door memberships are for individuals and receive the same benefits and information. The only difference between these two rates is the price.
Open Door memberships are intended for any individuals for whom $40 per year is not a financially viable option. There are no eligibility requirements. A person just has to ask for the Open Door rate to become an Open Door member.
Household memberships are intended to allow two or more individuals living at the same address to be counted as NAMI members, with the benefits of membership applying to each person listed as being part of the household. The Household membership will only receive one copy of the NAMI Advocate magazine, but all other member benefits are granted to each listed member.
- The person who pays the Household membership will need to list the specific individuals in the household for them to be counted as members. Someone is not considered a member if they are not listed on the Household membership, or does not have a membership of their own.